Advance Your Perspective
“The future influences the present just as much as the past.” Friedrich Nietzsche
This episode is all about learning, innovation, and perspective and Rex has been learning a wide range of topics, innovating across industries, and benefits from a unique access to perspective spanning across three centuries.
Rex C. Anderson is a retired attorney, known for helping coaches and entrepreneurs build automated systems to attract and connect with their clients, centered around using Kajabi & Zoom. He is famous for making computer technology easy to understand and use, while avoiding the frustration and overwhelm that comes from learning new systems.
In this Take Command Conversation, Rex talks about:
- How to gain perspective around COVID-19 (40:57)
- The power of working with someone to truly listen to you (9:55)
- How to use language as a tool to pull you forward in life (7:00)
And I asked him:
- How to stay in a state of life long learning? (12:20)
- What does it feel like in your body when you know it’s time to do something different in your life? (37:30)
- What the biggest lessons his parents taught him? (they were born two centuries ago!) (25:00)
And you’ll find out about the surprising time when Rex was a kid and lit water on fire.